Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

Long time Poodle owner here. We had our beloved Rosie about 15 years ago, and lost her to nasal cancer when she was 11. We had Sadie from 2008 until this summer when we lost her to bone cancer. Now we have 2 boys - Rooney, who is 5 and a wonderfully sweet boy, and Max, who is about 7 months old and had a very traumatic life for his first 5 or so months. All of our poodles have been rescues and we love them to pieces. Looking forward to getting a lot of good info from this site!

·
Premium Member
22,964 Posts
Welcome from the east on Long Island. If you are near Bartley/Flanders/Netcong and don't already know about it I heartily recommend training at Top Dog Obedience. In addition to being excellent performance trainers there are wonderful pet classes and perhaps they would help support your younger boy to realize his full potential and let go of some of his past bad experiences.

·
Registered
7,146 Posts
Hi and welcome. How wonderful that you have been able to love so many rescue poodles. Lucky poodles who find a new home with you.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Welcome to PF! Please join in! We'd love to see pics of your spoos!

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
Welcome to the forum, lucky poodles and lucky you. I wish I had more up & go as our local rescue has a 14 month old girls right now. She would make a lovely addition but my boy is still being trained and I simply can't do more than I am right now. You are very fortunate and so are your poodles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts