Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello. I am teh new owner of a soon to be 10 month old Bichon/pomerian/poodle mix. He looks more poodley. Nice cute white fluffy puff ball. Attached is his picture. His name is Kaiden...i dont like it he came with it...he doesnt know it so im thinking of changing it. Any suggestions would be welcomed. I do have more pictures of him.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Hi, welcome to this poodle forum. I'm sure you will enjoy it here. Your new fur baby is such a cutie, looks real poodley to me too.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
hello. I am teh new owner of a soon to be 10 month old Bichon/pomerian/poodle mix. He looks more poodley. Nice cute white fluffy puff ball. Attached is his picture. His name is Kaiden...i dont like it he came with it...he doesnt know it so im thinking of changing it. Any suggestions would be welcomed. I do have more pictures of him.
Cutie!! Regardless. I see the Poodle and Bichon for sure:) I kind of like Kaiden but I know that more for little humans lol.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cutie!! Regardless. I see the Poodle and Bichon for sure:) I kind of like Kaiden but I know that more for little humans lol.
i dont know i may keep it. Im just not sure if that is how its spelled. Little guy goes to get neutered on jan. 22. He has a tendency to cock his leg while in the house. BUT he lets me know when he has to potty.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts