Poodle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I'm Lia, a hopeful miniature poodle owner :). I discovered this forum in my search for a good, reputable miniature poodle breeder. I am located in NC and am currently looking for breeders in NC and the surrounding states. I'm looking for a breeder within driving distance because I much rather prefer to pick up the puppy myself. I have several breeders in mind already (many of which were suggested in this forum).

I know timing with a puppy is not guaranteed, but I would love to get a puppy by this summer. I am about to finish my undergrad and I want to take the summer off before trying to find a job. I think the summer would be a perfect time for me to raise a puppy.

I'm looking forward to getting involved in this forum!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My Babykins is from Aery and I would have gone back to him except with Covid I didn’t want such a long driving distance. Have you contacted your local poodle club? They can help you too.
Aery is on my list! I have emailed him (but he hasn't emailed back yet). I've heard great things about this breeder.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.