Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I'm Lia, a hopeful miniature poodle owner :). I discovered this forum in my search for a good, reputable miniature poodle breeder. I am located in NC and am currently looking for breeders in NC and the surrounding states. I'm looking for a breeder within driving distance because I much rather prefer to pick up the puppy myself. I have several breeders in mind already (many of which were suggested in this forum).

I know timing with a puppy is not guaranteed, but I would love to get a puppy by this summer. I am about to finish my undergrad and I want to take the summer off before trying to find a job. I think the summer would be a perfect time for me to raise a puppy.

I'm looking forward to getting involved in this forum!

·
Premium Member
Mia, Christmas in June 2010
2,702 Posts
Hello and welcome! Congratulations on finishing undergrad. Gloria at Tintlet in western NC has lovely minis and may know of other breeders who will have litters that fit your timeline.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello and welcome! Congratulations on finishing undergrad. Gloria at Tintlet in western NC has lovely minis and may know of other breeders who will have litters that fit your timeline.
Tintlet is on my list, I have contacted her and applied. Thank you for the insight!

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
My Babykins is from Aery and I would have gone back to him except with Covid I didn’t want such a long driving distance. Have you contacted your local poodle club? They can help you too.

Reactions: Liz

·
Premium Member
4,568 Posts
Welcome from Alabama. Sounds like you are on your way to find a breeder.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My Babykins is from Aery and I would have gone back to him except with Covid I didn’t want such a long driving distance. Have you contacted your local poodle club? They can help you too.
Aery is on my list! I have emailed him (but he hasn't emailed back yet). I've heard great things about this breeder.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts