Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I joined so I can help my mom find her miniature poodle and keep her informed and educated after she finds one. We lost our first family dog about 3 years ago and she has been heartbroken and depressed since then... She finally decided she wanted a puppy not to replace our family dog but to help her heal and to learn to love again. I absolutely do not want her to find a puppy from a non-responsible breeders (No Greenfield!) Is there anyone who can help me find the right pup for her? She is looking for a apricot/brown/creme colored miniature poodle pup. Do you know any RESPONSIBLE and REPUTABLE breeders out there near Maryland? I am also willing to travel if it is for a right pup with the good breeders. I want to avoid puppy mills and other horrible breeders at all cost!
Please please let me know! Thank you so much in advance!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
22,983 Posts
Welcome to PF and I am sure it will be a great resource to helping you find and awesome pup. My first suggestion is to contact Leslie Newing who is the eastern US breeder referral contact for the Poodle Club of America. Depending on how far you are willing to travel you may want to check out Eriand (who produced my mom's apricot mpoo.

Reactions: zooeysmom

·
Premium Member
9,622 Posts
What a thoughtful child she raised! Be patient, good mini’s are hard to find. You might want to familiarize yourself with the health testing recommended by The Poodle Club of America. I hope some other members can suggest reputable breeders near you. Best of luck in your search.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Welcome to you and your mom! You guys will love reading through all the informative posts. It's always great to see someone starting their search in the right place, with a reputable breeder. I'm sure you'll find the perfect fit for you mom.

We all are familiar with the feeling of missing our late dogs, but eventually yearning for another to fill our hearts. Dogs have a wonderful ability to bring us great joy, and though it is so painful to lose them, we always seem to come back for more at some point when it feels right.

I hope you update us all on your progress, and share some photos of the puppy when that time finally comes!

·
Premium Member
9,622 Posts
Sorry for the double post, but I noticed a litter announcement by DiMarniques.com in Delaware for summer puppies. No experience with her, (I’m in Texas). She would be on my list to contact or ask about here. Stunning dogs.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Welcome to PF! You are a great Daughter! Hope you find the perfect-for-you- Mini!!!!

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
Hi Nd welcome. It’s wonderful that you are helping your mom heal her broken heart with finding a new minipoo.

They are the most limited size of poodle but I know you will find a wonderful puppy and the people here at PF will help you.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You will get great advise/recommendations from his forum, really a great bunch of people. When I got my standard I came here spoke to breeders, had other breeders recommend one another,t hen I also went to the local poodle club who were very helpful in helping me find a good groomer. Its a big family. Good luck in your search.

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
I got my Sage from Jaipur Toy Poodles she also once in awhile has large toys. Just a thought. Lovely, neat, clean and beautiful dogs, he used to show but not anymore. She is in Berkeley Springs W VA

1 - 9 of 9 Posts