Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been silently stalking this forum for the last year or so when I first began my poodle quest! I have spent endless hours reading threads and comments, absorbing information and taking notes as I patiently waited for my breeder of choice to present us with good news! It took almost a year — Litters were born, but timing wasn’t right (we were moving out of an old home and buying a new one), and trying to plan accordingly.

But the time finally came, and we brought home our sweet Silver Toy Boy home a few weeks ago! (Sidenote: I originally wanted ONLY a girl for ridiculous reasons & preconceived notions) but soon realized my heart was set on a Silver Toy of any gender after all of wonderful things I read about both. So here I am now, absolutely obsessed with this boy bundle of pure puppy perfection, in all his cuteness and chaos! ??? I ADORE HIM TO NO END! — Meet my little baby Meeko!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,121 Posts
Welcome glad you have found the forum's resources and now are out of "lurk" mode. Your young silver boy is just precious. Enjoy puppyhood!

·
Premium Member
9,712 Posts
Congratulations on your new boy Toy, Meeko! I hope you will share his journey through puppyhood and color change. He certainly is a good looking little poodle:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts