Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - I live in Lancashire, in the North of England, where we are having a week of fabulous warm sunshine after a very long, cold winter and spring. I have two tiny dogs - Sophy is a tricolour Papillon, just 18 months old, and Poppy is a dark apricot - almost red - toy poodle, a year old tomorrow. They share the house with two ginger cats - Pippin and Tilly - reasonably amicably most of the time.

We have done lots of Puppy Classes and Good Citizenship classes, and Sophy has completed two Introductory Agility courses. She loves the contact equipment and quite enjoys the tunnels, but simply cannot see the point of jumping when she can go round, and as for weaving ... ! I plan to try with Poppy now she is old enough.

Our favourite thing is going for long rambling walks in the lovely countryside all around, where Poppy can paddle in pebbly water and Sophy can try, yet again, to catch a rabbit. Then back for a Kong stuffed with home-made treats, and a home cooked supper to follow.

Looking forward to meeting everyone, and making the most of youor knowledge and experience!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Welcome! I would love to see photos of your dogs. I used to live in Lancaster, England and went to University of Central Lancashire in Preston. Where do you live?

·
Registered
12,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am about 25 miles north of Preston in the Lune Valley - small world indeed!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts