Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All!

I'm new here and so excited to find a wonderful forum like this to interact with other Poodle owners.

About 5 years ago my female Standard Poodle passed away at 10-years old. She was the true love of my life. A few months before I had adopted a little male Bolognese (Italian Bichon we named Goomba) so she could have a boyfriend. But after she passed he took to my dad they bonded and so he became his dog. It broke my heart when she passed and I soon rescued/fostered another female Standard (apricot) that was only temporary. And, since I have longed for another Poodle.

About 6 weeks ago my dad gave me the best gift in the world, a 5-year old rescued male Toy Poodle that I have fallen in love with. He is everything I have been looking for and more.

So here we are... I'm looking forward to sharing, making new friends and getting to know all of you too.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Hello and welcome. So sorry to hear about your Poodle. Losing a beloved pet is never easy. You Dad sounds like a very kind man. Enjoy your new addition. Hoping you like it here and find it educational and make some friends in the process.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
oh getting a new poodles is MUCH better than a new boyfriend....I bet you are smiling and laughing so much more now that this little fellow is in your life.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts