Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I'm new to this forum, and to poodles too! I'm 24, and the mother of four children (2 bio, 2 step), all 4 or under. I also have 3 dogs, a 12 year old rescued Boxer (Spooky), an 8 month old hound/bulldog mix (Lilly), and our newest addition, Callie (Supercalifragilous), who is a miniature poodle and 3 months old. She is picture in my profile picture. We also have 1 cat (Liam), and 2 goldish (Last Time and No More).

Just thought I would introduce myself! Oh yeah, and my name is Liz!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Welcome, I am new as well. Just minutes ago. New to poodles as well. We waited a while until we were able to fit a 3rd and its been great so far. Its amazing how human like they are. Olie has the pink nose and pads, (i know not accepted for showing - so I was told, but not our purpose, we love the breed no matter what):)

·
Registered
897 Posts
Glad to see other poodle newbies on here besides me! Welcome to you both! I look forward to learning a lot on here. My mom had minpoos while I was growing up, and I groomed them, so I'm thinking of grooming Fonzie once he's learned how to behave with the professional groomer - lol!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I love your fish names, lol. You'll have to post more pictures of your fur babies, too! They sure seem lucky to have found your home :)

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Welcome and we are very glad that all you new folks decided to sign up! Thanks!

We look forward to pictures and stories and questions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts