Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I have two standard boys: Albert, light apricot 7yr old, and Brody, black 3yr old. Albert has two agility titles, Brody has none so far. We'll see what the future holds. Also I have 3 Italian Greyhounds. I was a foster home for IG rescue but adopted my charges. They all have either medical or temperament issues. We also have a beagle, the hubby's dog. I started in dogs as a junior handler back in the 80s. I always had sighthounds until I got my poos. They have won me for sure. I love my poo boys. I do my own grooming but look forward to learning tricks of the trade from more experienced people. :D

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome, sounds like you have your hands full. I had a 13 year old blue standard that I lost last month - they are the most wonderful creatures and steal the hearts of all nearby. We have a new puppy addition - black male standard coming inthe next couple of weeks. I am in Northern California, welcome!! Suzanne

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry about your blue standard. They are definently wonderful creatures. Congrats on the new puppy. Can't wait to see pictures when the bundle of joy arrives.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Agility is so much fun isn't it? I loved doing that with Roxy, it really creates a special bond with you and your dog.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts