Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband and I have 3 dogs. A 10 yr.old labrador/american bulldog mix (Raven), an approx. 2 year old cream miniature poodle, who we rescued last October (Lily), and a 5-8 months old parti-colored miniature poodle (Einstein) who joined the pack 1 1/2 weeks ago. I never realized what great dogs poodles are until we got Lily. That little girl is AWESOME and within no time my hubby and myself turned into absolute poodle lovers,which lead us to get Einstein :) He is not as easy going as Lily and Raven, he seems to have experienced some trauma (like getting his tail re-docked just recently---> says a lot about the breeder), but we hope that with lots of patience and love he will come around, and open up a little more.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the welcome, and for enlightening me on my disorder, now I have a least a name for it :)

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
:welcome: I too suffer from this very contagious disorder!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Seems like it is very contagious indeed ... now I can believe it when I tell myself that it is normal to want more poodles ... LOL ... ;)

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Seems like it is very contagious indeed ... now I can believe it when I tell myself that it is normal to want more poodles ... LOL ... ;)
Oh, absolutely!!! And if anyone in your family questions the reality of this disorder, your new friends on here will back you up 100%!!! I now have three Standard Poodles and two Whippets that live with me, and a boy I own who lives with my sister, a boy I co-own who lives with a foster family and two girls I co-own who live with and are co-owned by Trillium, another member here. Yepper....it can get REAL bad.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts