Poodle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there!

I'm Jennifer and thought i'd stop in and introduce myself. I'm 34, married and I have a 15 month old son. Sadly I do not yet own a poodle but after years of begging my husband finally consented to getting a puppy. I'm currently in the research phase and have not yet chosen a breeder. We're looking at getting a puppy late July or early August. At the moment I have 2 cats and a horse. My husband and I have decided not to have any more children but my family doesn't feel comeplete.

I grew up with a beautiful black Toy Poodle named Mikey. He was such a joy and gave me a real love and respect for the breed. We've decided to get a Standard Poodle as I want a dog large enough to go on trail rides with me when he matures. I'm glad I stumbled across this forum and I hope to be an active member!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to the forum. I am new here too. My silver mini will come in this Saturday. Just like you, I have been begging my husband to let me have a puppy for over a year. He has never had any pets in his life and he just doesn't understand what kind of joy and love that a puppy can bring. But I'm sure he will soon.

I spent the past 8 months conducting research and talking to different people. Now I'm ready for the non-stop wiping and cleaning phase ;) Good luck and hopefully you will find your perfect pup soon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts