Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you can see from my post heading I can't spell, LOL so I appologize in advance :)

I am so glad I found this forum! :)

I have been a groomer for 10 years. I have competed in grooming compitions in the past and then had to take a break from it for a while. I am so excited because I am picking up my new standard puppy this weekend from the breeder!!! She's a white WhisperWind puppy and I can't wait to get back to competing using her.

Anyway, I will post pics as soon as we get her home. Meanwhile I have been reading and catching up on all the posts on here and I look forward to getting to know you better! Everyone seems so nice and informative.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
How wonderful! So happy to have you here and congratulations on your new puppy. Can't wait to see the pics!

I just returned home to Vermont after photographing a wedding in Sevierville TN for a friend. Nice state.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How wonderful! So happy to have you here and congratulations on your new puppy. Can't wait to see the pics!

I just returned home to Vermont after photographing a wedding in Sevierville TN for a friend. Nice state.

Oh yeah it is so pretty there in the mountains. We go there about once a year for a weekend getaway. We live right in the middle of the state. It's still beautiful but not like those mountains:)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Welcome to this poodle forum, you're sure to enjoy it here, as we all do. Congrats on getting your new standard puppy, can't wait to see pictures.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Oh yeah it is so pretty there in the mountains. We go there about once a year for a weekend getaway. We live right in the middle of the state. It's still beautiful but not like those mountains:)
That's ironic! LOL I just got back from Tennessee last week and thought it was beautiful in the Smokies. I was in Sevierville and Gatlinburgh (sp?). We went right up through the mountain to go visit my son in Virginia before returning home.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Welcome from Memphis. So glad you're here. Tennessee is a long state from the Mississippi River to the Smokies. Can't wait to see pics of your new puppy!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Hello from Nashville! ;) Nice to meet someone else from middle TN, and congrats on the new standard poodle puppy! I can't wait to see pics. Welcome to the forums, we're glad to have you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone! Glad to see some Tennesseans on here as well :)
I'm so excited about our new girl. I can't sleep at night so I'm up cleaning, lol. We leave Friday night!!!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
You'll be so excited getting your puppy! The whisperwind standards are gorgeous you'll be over the moon

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Welcome! love to talk to groomer too! I have been grooming all my poodles for over 25 years and love to hear about any new techniques or products from a groomers perspective.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts