Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Fifi, medium poodle (FCI)
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! I have been reading this forum for months , but somehow never thought about posting. I am a first time poodle owner, and actually a first time dog owner so i find everything about dogs very interesting. I live in Serbia and have a 7 month old white (cream?) medium poodle (FCI medium, not the american moyen/klein thing). I got her when she was 3.5 month old, went through a shock of what it actually means to care for a dog, but now I'm actually starting to understand why people love their dogs so much. They really bring a lot of joy (and activity) into your life.

·
Registered
159 Posts
She is beautiful I am wanting a white toy poodle she looks like she’s well trained to let you take her picture. Shes sitting there so good

·
Registered
Fifi, medium poodle (FCI)
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She is beautiful I am wanting a white toy poodle she looks like she’s well trained to let you take her picture. Shes sitting there so good
Actually, I think she was just tired so she didn't care haha she usually jumps whenever I try to take a photo

Welcome to the forum! What is her name? She is lovely!
We wanted her to be a real french lady so we named her Fifi

·
Premium Member
4,272 Posts
Fifi is a lovely poodle - thank you for sharing her with us.

·
Premium Member
9,830 Posts
Welcome to PF! Your puppy is lovely and so are my memories of your country. My late father was a professor of your language. On my bucket list, after the pandemic is to return to Serbia, Slovenia and Croatia.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts