Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I'm new to the forums. By the way, I'm Oliver from Baguio City, Philippines. I've been a poodle owner for almost a year now. I'm very proud because there are only a few number of poodle owners here in our place and was very happy during last March 2010 when we had the first Canine Event when my poodle won the Best Poodle in 2 Categories. My male toy poodle is named "Buchi" will be turning 1 year old by the end of May. Hoping that you can help me guys anything about poodle care. I've read some of the posts here and was moved by the condition of Trillium's poodle SPORT. How is he now?

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Welcome! Poodles are the best, IMO - I have 2 standards Suri and Olie. :) Congrats on the ribbons too.

The illness was too much for Sport, so he is resting in a better place.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:(

Thanks Olie....hahaha....what a coincidence...my nick is Oli (short for Oliver). I had a medium continental clip on Buchi during the event but it wasn't perfect yet. Hair was a bit short still because I shaved almost everything except for his pompoms and top knot and ears. Atm, his hair have grown and getting ready for a continental clip (my next project).

Poodles are actually not the famous dog breed here in the Philippines. I noticed it during that event which was also my first time competing. Only 3 poodles competed but Buchi really stood out. Breeders here focuses mostly on Spaniels, Pomerainians, and Pugs. I actually lost during the toy group category...got beaten by a Kennel group here, the professional breeders. Imma show them something next year ...hihi. It was actually the first ever canine event here: 1st Baguio Canine Event 2010. It was so funny, i didn't even know the different rings (1, 2, and 3 etc)

:weep: Regarding Sport, I wasn't really expecting that it'll happen when I was reading his story. RIP Sport. I know Trillium and the whole family loved him so much.

Sigh, argghh....i haven't gotten the pictures yet from the organizer of the canine event. My camera got messed up before the event.

Thank you also Plumcrazy for fixing my privileges in the forums. Now, I can post ^^.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Thanks you for your kind words about Sport. He was a wonderful dog and we still miss him.

I'd love to see pics of you pack.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm sorry Trillium for what happened to Sport.

Thanks for welcoming me. ^^
Hmm....it seems that I'm the only one from the Philippines here.

Ayt, I'll post my Buchi's pics later when I get home.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi and welcome to the forum. Thanks you for your kind words about Sport. He was a wonderful dog and we still miss him.

I'd love to see pics of you pack.
Ei Trillium I already have uploaded some pics in the Gallery section.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts