Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning:
We have two minature poodles, Holly a white 2 1/2 year old girl. Musket a 8 year old boy. We lost Musket's same litter sibling Sat after Thanksgiving to Congestive Heart failure. Still crying every day, don't know how long this phase will last. WE also have a 5 Year Old Doberman, Ruger who is under the impression that he is a poodle as well. Looking forward to meeting everyone on the boards !!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome GCG, I still occasionally cry over my Tervuren that I lost almost 2 years ago. Time does heal and thank God for the memories. Would love to see some pictures of your brood! Again, welcom....you will find lots of laughs, great photos and helpful info on this forum!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I empathize with what you are going through. It can take years before the tears to turn to smiles when you think of your furkid. I still weep over my first Whippet and it was a very long time ago. Just remember we all do the grieving in our own time, and there is no right or wrong way to do it, so just go with what you are feeling.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I empathize with what you are going through. It can take years before the tears to turn to smiles when you think of your furkid. I still weep over my first Whippet and it was a very long time ago. Just remember we all do the grieving in our own time, and there is no right or wrong way to do it, so just go with what you are feeling.
So very true!

Welcome to the forum. Let me offer you my condolences for the lost of your precious little one.

Yes, we would love to see pics of your guys!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
OHH SO SORRY........

Welcome and you sound like you have a busy house and a great pack of dogs, pics are nice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts