Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I have been lurking on the forum for a couple months but thought I should join because I have questions. I’ve had a fear of dogs since I was a little girl. I finally got a dog because my teen daughter has been asking for one her entire time and figured it was time. We have a five month old parti standard poodle girl named Willow. We’ve had since she was 9 weeks old. She is quite the challenge right now but we love her so much!! We are a beach family on the central coast in California. I will post my questions in appropriate forums so look out for them!

·
Registered
12,495 Posts
What a beautiful girl! Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
9,702 Posts
What a pretty poodle! Welcome to PF! When you raise a puppy, it really does mitigate the fear factor. It takes time to grow into those big paws and you do forge a relationship along the way.

·
Premium Member
23,197 Posts
Very pretty girl! I am glad you have come to terms with your childhood fear and that you are enjoying your first family dog. Puppies are hard, but patience persistence and consistency will help her settle into her place as a lovely member of the crew.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Welcome to you, your family, and pretty Willow into this brave new world!

·
Premium Member
4,112 Posts
Precious parti pup - welcome and thanks for introducing yourself and WIllow. This is a wonderful supportive community.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts