Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm newly registered here but have lurked for quite some time, I just wanted to make an obligatory intro post. My name is Jenna and I'm from NC. I am Mama to 4 dogs, 4 chickens and one human My youngest girl is a pomapoo (pomeranian dad/ mini poodle mom) named Piper Louise who she just turned 1 year old on Halloween. She looks and acts so much like a poodle I am often questioned whether she has any pomeranian at all. She has a poodle coat so I have spent most of my time here researching grooming and clips. She is the apple of my eye and absolutely spoiled rotten so I enjoy spending time here learning to take care of her the best I can! I'm attaching some pictures of her at various grooms, when we got her she was 8 months old and poorly groomed and matted so we are working through that.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Hi Jenna! Welcome to you and your menagerie :) Piper Louise certainly got almost all the poodle characteristics, for sure! What a cutie pie. Hope you will participate on the forum :)

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
Welcome. Piper Louise is adorable. And yes, it’s hard to see the Pomeranian in her.

Reactions: JennaLei
1 - 7 of 7 Posts