Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sweet Ella is 4 and a half months old. She is a miniature poodle. I have never had a house dog before and didn't know what I was missing. I am an empty nester and she has helped me with my extra free time. I came upon this forum last night because of an injury. I will post on that later in the health forum. I will need lots of help with questions I am sure. Just introducing myself now.

·
Premium Member
22,990 Posts
Welcome to PF. You should now be able to post anywhere, so please ask your questions.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Welcome to PF! Hope we can help you! But please join our community as a place to share your poodle for more than a moment of need! We are a great group of poodle minded people who love to share our poodle's lives and the fun we have!

·
Premium Member
9,623 Posts
Welcome to PF! I’m so glad your poodle is giving you plenty to do. It’s hard to be sad when there’s a poodle around. Let us know about her injury.

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
Hi and welcome.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You will find a lot of nice folks here who are always willing to share their experiences and give suggestions. Looking forward to hearing more about your poodle and we love pictures.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Welcome! I also have a mini poo - a bundle of energy! Right now she is out with a handler on the show circuit, and we miss her soooooo much! It's really quiet around here without the little black tornado.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts