Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just found this forum and would like to say hello.
I currently own a black mini called Millie who is nearly 4 years old. Previously had a blue Standard called Sophie and she lived until she was 14 so did very well. I think once you have had a poodle you will never settle for any other breed! Hope to get to know you all.

·
Registered
646 Posts
ahhhhhhhhhh so will you get another standard?
Do you have any pics of the blue? I was just emailing with a lady about a blue male would love to see some pics as she aged.

Welcome to the board

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome! Sorry, I don't have any digital pics of my Standard as we didn't have a digital camera then! Not planning on any additional dogs at the moment! Quite happy with Millie - she's a poppet.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Welcome! Millie is a beautiful girl! I started out with a mini actually 2 lol and then tried toys. My first mini turned into a VERY small mini she is only about 11-12 in and my other one grew to 17 1/2 in LOL I had the extreme end of both sides of the spectrum. I was looking for confirmation with mine so after Gracie grew to large she was spayed and adopted to a wonderful family, Tynk is still with us and remains a strong member of our family!.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Hi there and welcome. I have a blue standard male at 8 months. I know you can't post pics of your former blue but I am always looking for pics of blues as they mature so I can get an idea of what he might clear to.

Lovely little lady!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts