Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I’m Bella’s Mom, first time dog owner, long time dog lover. I’ve visited this forum a couple times before getting our lovely mini poodle girl (I’m very grateful this forum exists). She’s now 5 months old and she’s been in our lives for 3 months now. I don’t know how I ever lived without her.

I’ve attached photos of Bella for everyone to see ?

Attachments

·
Registered
529 Posts
Welcome! What a beautiful girl Bella is. Thank you for sharing photos and introducing yourself. I'd love to hear how potty training is going (went?)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the welcome and compliments ?

We are two months accident free! In total there have only been 7 which happened her first month of being home. She has an indoor potty option (a grass pad and tray) for times when we are unable to take her outside and she’s a star at using it. If she goes by the front door and no one is able to take her out immediately she’ll make a b-line for her potty area, which we really appreciate.
Good breeding is to be praised though as she had already been introduced to the grass pad by her breeder. So once we got home and we showed her where hers was she took to it immediately. Accidents only happened when she was introduced to a new part of the apartment and not monitored accordingly.

·
Premium Member
9,688 Posts
Welcome! Bella certainly does have pretty markings. Glad she’s catching on the potty training quickly!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you guys. She really is a joy to have. I couldn’t imagine ever getting a different breed.

·
Registered
7,253 Posts
Welcome to you and Bella. She sure is beautiful just like her name.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts