Poodle Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
When I was looking for a breeder I was pretty impressed with cinnfully sweet. They do all the health testing and do puppy culture. They're in nocal too. They do breed standards but on the smaller side of they're range.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
When I was looking for a breeder I was pretty impressed with cinnfully sweet. They do all the health testing and do puppy culture. They're in nocal too. They do breed standards but on the smaller side of they're range.
Oh I went to take a look and their red poodles are so adorable! Their 2021 waitlist is full though :(

Looks like many breeders are not taking new customers right now

·
Premium Member
3,701 Posts
Looks like many breeders are not taking new customers right now
It shouldn't hurt to make contact and see if you like them and if they like you :). Folks drop off waitlists, sometimes life makes changes for them, sometimes by having doublebooked without telling the other breeder/s (a faux pas btw), and you may find yourself closer than you thought.

·
Super Moderator
2,257 Posts
It shouldn't hurt to make contact and see if you like them and if they like you :). Folks drop off waitlists, sometimes life makes changes for them, sometimes by having doublebooked without telling the other breeder/s (a faux pas btw), and you may find yourself closer than you thought.
I agree it's worth reaching out. I got Galen when I did because someone asked to postpone until a later breeding. I got Pogo because he was part of a huge litter, and his breeder hadn't taken reservations for that many puppies. I got Snarky when someone returned him to the breeder a month after taking him home.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts