Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Brittany and I currently have just one toy poodle girl, Jazzy. Growing up my aunt was a breeder of toy and a few mini poodles. She wasn't a back yard breeder, she was top notch and had great quality and was reccommended by the AKC, she taught me a lot about Poodles. She has since retired, but her love for the breed has certainly stuck. I have one poodle, she has one, my grandma has one, and My cousin has 4. We are a family that loves us some poodles. I have always wanted to get a Standard and hope to do so when I have the time and room for a bigger girl/boy.
Jazzy is just 4 months old, she is beautiful and oh so intelligent. She already knows some basic stuff like sit, lay, roll on her back, stand, paw, and sit pretty. She learns her tricks really fast. She has true poodle nature in her and loves to play fetch, she does not tire of this game and if it's something that squeaks its that much better.
Aside from my Jazzy I am a mother of 3 young girls ages 6, 4, and 6 months. I am also a full time college student studying special education and I'm down to 3 semesters:cheer2: I am busy all the time, but it's all worth it. It's nice to be here!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
DSC03738.jpg

Kambrie 005.jpg

Kambrie 110.jpg

Kambrie 109.jpg

1116090919[1].jpg Here are some Pictures of Jazzy from 8 weeks old till about 3 weeks ago, she is a beautiful flawless girl. She is jet black which makes it sooo hard to get a good picture without having to make her look brown to see her face.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts