Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi again I posted already but wasn't aware of what I should post. Also I cannot post anywhere else ? does it just take time for you to have access? I live in California, I have a blue i think? 4 month old poodle. I got him when he was 2 months old and hes been a handful but I love him to death. Nice to meet everyone!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Him at almost 3 months. Couldn't attach on the mobile website my bad. Can anyone tell me how to gain access to all threads?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
853 Posts
Hello.
Welcome to PF. Your boy is so cute!
I had problems figuring out how to post for a while. Not sure if you are already doing this but you should just be able to click on the different categories for threads such as grooming and then click on the start new thread button. And then you should be able to start a new thread. If you are just going to new posts directly from your web browser you would need to click on the rectangular orange bar on the upper left that says poodle forum, and that should take you to all threads. You will see different category labels such as Grooming, General Training. Etc. Then you should be able to click on a label and that will bring you to all the threads in that section.
I hope this helps and makes sense.

·
Premium Member
10,015 Posts
Welcome! Now that you have your introductory post done, you can post elsewhere. What is your little guy’s name? Dude? As a first time poodle owner, I agree they are a handful. So worth it!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome! Now that you have your introductory post done, you can post elsewhere. What is your little guy’s name? Dude? As a first time poodle owner, I agree they are a handful. So worth it!
Thank you so much! His name is salem, I was considering dude haha. I've only had older dogs so I was also a first time puppy owner as well. I was like what did I get myself into?? But besides all the accidents in the house and sleepless nights they are beyond worth it. He just got his first haircut this weekend!! 4 and a half months old now!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
Welcome! Salem is a handsome boy! Are,you on poodleforum dot com or did you find it through the tapatalk app? If on the app, you would hit the home icon on the lower left bottom, then tap on the poodle forum. If it doesn’t bring you to the main forum page, thin click on the forums icon, 2nd from the left on the bottom, and it should take you there. Then in the lower right corner is amround orange icon to tap to reply or start a new thread.

I’ve heard of other people having problems posting new threads and replies in other topics than members introductions. Usually, once you post here, it should open the other ones to you. I’m not sure if there is a wait or not, or if an admin has to approve you. Sorry I couldn’t be of more help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts