Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to frequent this forum all the time about ten years ago. I loved it here and learned tons of poodley things!

I used to be “Salukie” on here but have not been able to recover that account, so I made a new one. I hope that wasn’t against the rules.

I’m having a bit of a hard time navigating this forum on a phone app. Was used to the website eons ago. How the heck do I post comments!? Lol

Please help me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
338 Posts
From your phone, click the message you want to respond to. Make sure the white square on top of the specific message is selected with a check mark. Then on the top of your phone press the "+" button to respond.

Hope this helps :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am able to reply here, but not to any other thread. I’m assuming it’s because my account is new?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
Welcome back to you and your gorgeous poodles.

Edited because I read Arreau’s post that you have adopted/partnered her gorgeous soon to be champion Weston. How wonderful for both you and Arreau.

Reactions: Weston.poodle

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Well welcome back. Your picture of the three poodles is gorgeous. They all look so happy. I don't use my phone so I'm no help there. I guess I have been around this forum fora little over 2 years, maybe 3. I have my first standard, after many many years of dog ownership. My boy will turn 2 in December.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts