Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And he's obsessed with it. I brought him to PetSmart yesterday and let him go through all the shelfs and find a toy he liked, and the carrot was the only one he actually picked off the shelf. And he has such good manners, he automatically sits/lays down, without asking, when ever I pick up his toy and waits patiently for me to throw it (now he just needs to learn how to bring it back...lol). Ever since I taught him sit he thinks that he has to do that before doing anything, lol.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I love seeing more pictures of Atticus. He makes that Polo shirt look good! His carrot looks like fun too.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
He's so dreamy! I think I have a crush on Atticus. Love the polo shirt on him! I love blue on apricot--they're just so complementary.

It's funny what you say about Atticus sitting without being told because he thinks that's what you want him to do, because Teddy does the same thing, only he goes into a full down. Silly boys.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
OMG _ I do not even know what to say :beauty (2)::first: : )))))

I do not know what is more adorable - his face, his polo-shirt, his tiny cast, his expression while playing LMAO - where on earth did you find that tiny shirt , at Build-a-Bear : ))) ???

You really should find him an "agent", I mean - if he is not just born to be in some major commercial or movie, I do not know what dog is !!!?????

My whole family is crazy about him LOL, including my "very macho" hubby LMAO

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Sweet Atticus!

I let my babies do the same thing and pick out there own toys... deal is, if they make it to the register with it, we for sure buy it! (Unless I'm intent on getting toys :))

My little poodle man goes into a down too when he wants something to be thrown, weird! That's it... Teddy, Atticus and my little dude are related... lol!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts