Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our puppy finally made his debut tonight!! My DH and I took the kids out for pizza and when we came home Santa had left the puppy on our front stoop in a kennel with a letter explaining why he gave them the puppy early(not enough room on the sleigh). They were so surprised and [email protected]! Now all of the kids(including pup) are all snuggled up on the bed sleeping!! He has been doing so good. I will post pics when I get a chance!! EEEKKK!!!

·
Registered
912 Posts
I bet your so busy with kids and the puppy you don't have a spare minute to post those pictures :biggrin: - I'm dying to see new puppy pics, they really are the best.

Hope you have a wonderful time with him - did you decide on a name yet?

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Our puppy finally made his debut tonight!! My DH and I took the kids out for pizza and when we came home Santa had left the puppy on our front stoop in a kennel with a letter explaining why he gave them the puppy early(not enough room on the sleigh). They were so surprised and [email protected]! Now all of the kids(including pup) are all snuggled up on the bed sleeping!! He has been doing so good. I will post pics when I get a chance!! EEEKKK!!!
Oh that is so great! what a great idea to say no room on sleigh so you can have yorur new baby right away! Yay!! Can't wait to see pix!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Yay!! What a great way to introduce him! Hope everything goes smoothly with him over the holiday season.
Post pictures!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts