Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had him at the salon and he came back clue! Lol. She accidentally left a white steak on the underside Of his tail, which faces up. I can forgive her this time. I just had to try it... and I love it!

Please share your photos of cool color, cuts, etc. Can’t get enough!

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Had him at the salon and he came back clue! Lol. She accidentally left a white steak on the underside Of his tail, which faces up. I can forgive her this time. I just had to try it... and I love it!

Please share your photos of cool color, cuts, etc. Can’t get enough!

View attachment 465205
Lol! I love it?! Look at his nails. If Sisko was all white, I'd dye him blue and orange for Florida Gators??

·
Super Moderator
5,103 Posts
Ha! He looks like Sonic the Hedgehog! So cute!

I want our groomer to paint Peggy's white nails hot pink. They'd look very '80s New Wave with her black nails.

My husband, however, is not sold on the idea. ? And he's her primary walker

·
Registered
7,253 Posts
Wow, yes, I would say he's more than a little blue - that's stopping and attracting a crowd on the sidewalk blue. I love that his nail polish matches.

Reactions: jojogal001

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, yes, I would say he's more than a little blue - that's stopping and attracting a crowd on the sidewalk blue. I love that his nail polish matches.
Lol. Wasn’t really the depth of blue I wanted, which is about halfway between that and baby blue. I’ll know better for next time. So far everyone who’s seen him at the store, drive thru etc seems to really like it.

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He is super cute! I really like the color of his color.
The white streak down his tail looks very awesome!
Thank you! I’ve gotten really fond of his stripe lol. The owner talked to me this morning to see how I like the job her girl did, and I told her about that, but it was not a problem at all. She wanted to fix it but I had to admit it’s cute, and it’s a cute story to tell about his first color lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts