Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got Arreau's I'll follow the sun (Betty Jo) and Arreau's Golden slumber (Jenny) got groomed on Friday while Sport just got his face feet and tail done. They get so crazy for a couple days after. They can see again. Its hilarious!! I thought I'd post some pics of them all clipped down.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
They are both gorgious. Why the different cuts? Just curious if its a male female thing. We are looking a cuts for Olie has he grows.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Awww, they are so pretty. I love how red they are :)

yes i've noticed that whenever I clip Jazz short like that she does get all hyper for a while lol. Maybe it feels good ? Hehe. Of course poor girl I shaved her down then a week later the tempatures here dropped from in the high80's to low 40's lol. The dog LOVE that!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually the red pictures are of two different poodles. The blue collar if you can see it is Betty Jo and the green collar is Jenny. Sport is still fluffy as he just got his face feet and tail done. Betty Jo and Jenny are 14 months old and losing their puppy coat so they got a really short cut this time so save my sanity. Not to mention its been so rainy lately that we've had way to much mud. Next time I'll leave them fluffier. Thanks we think they are lovely too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts