Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just stumbled on this forum - happily, I might add! Just got a little 8-week-old standard puppy. She's our fifth standard but I don't remember the others being this small!! Guess it's because they don't stay that way for long. Looking forward to learning a lot from all of you, and maybe getting some answers too.

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Welcome!! You'll find lots of like-minded people here on the forum - MPS is very common (Multiple Poodle Syndrom) :) We also LOVE to see pictures of everyone's furbabies - please post some when you have time! :)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new pup. I just got a pup to. What color did you get and make sure to post a picture.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome!

I've (we've) had our little sweetie for a week now ... but have a major problem! No name!!!! You'd think it would be easy but so far we haven't come up w/ a name that really fits. I'll read through some of your listings for ideas. Or maybe you can suggest a better way to go about it??
Here's to an attempt to get a picture up, too. Oh, no! it asked for a URL link. How do I get a picture from my computer to upload??

·
Registered
207 Posts
After we see a picture we can give some ideas:)
I use the attachment (paperclip) symbol instead of URL. It's easier for me that way. The attachment is found right above this box where you type here, just like an email.... good luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts