Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was lucky enough to get into her online training program while it was open for free for 24 hours with a promo code. It's 100% legit, I am about halfway through watching all of the videos and doing the modules. Susan is absolutely wonderful, I love watching her videos. She is quite renowned in the dog training and agility world, from what I have read about her!

I was just curious and wanted to know if anyone else has ever participated in her dog training courses! In real life or online!

Thanks everyone, I hope you all have a great weekend!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
I haven't myself but she is well recommended around PF and very well thought of. I don't seem to manage catching the free offers in time :(.

Reactions: Jacklynn

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't myself but she is well recommended around PF and very well thought of. I don't seem to manage catching the free offers in time :(.
Awe, I am sorry that you keep missing it! If I catch it opened up for free again, I will pm you the link and the promo code!

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
I have done some of her free training videos. I think she is great. Ian Dunbar is also presently offering some free training videos. Of course both want you to eventually sign up. I think they are both good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts