Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tired the dog games/puzzles like the ones I see advertised on this website?

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Mitch's previous owners gave us a dog game thing, he got the treats out but wasn't really enthused or interested in it..I don't really see the point in them to be honest...you can just as easily hide treats around the room and let them search them out that way.

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
I totally, absolutely and without fail IGNORE all banner ads. Maybe I miss out on a lot, but I refuse to patronize businesses that plaster their ads all over my entertainment sites (like facebook, too - I am BLIND to those banner ads!) Sorry I can't be of more help...

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I was on the PF the other day doing the dog games and a virus got through on my laptop at WORK, UGH - I just got it shipped back today.....strange.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was on the PF the other day doing the dog games and a virus got through on my laptop at WORK, UGH - I just got it shipped back today.....strange.
I think we're talking about different things. I ment the wooden puzzle type games for the dogs. The ones that you hide the treats in. Not computer games. I can't play any of those on-line games if I wanted too, my connection isn't fast enough. I hope your computer is ok though!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I think we're talking about different things. I ment the wooden puzzle type games for the dogs. The ones that you hide the treats in. Not computer games. I can't play any of those on-line games if I wanted too, my connection isn't fast enough. I hope your computer is ok though!
LOL - Got you. Sorry, yes I just got it back and thankfully I didn't lose anything, almost 10 years here, I would be sc*ewed! No I have not used those:)

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
I totally, absolutely and without fail IGNORE all banner ads. Maybe I miss out on a lot, but I refuse to patronize businesses that plaster their ads all over my entertainment sites (like facebook, too - I am BLIND to those banner ads!) Sorry I can't be of more help...
You are smart lady! I try really hard to ignore them and I never click on them.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
We had a buster cube... which is a cube that has a maze in side... the dogs need to roll it around on the carpet to get the treats out. We also have a tug-a-jug. I love seeing their little brains work trying to figure it out.... it's amazing how smart dogs are. These keep them busy for hours.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts