Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband & I live in Arvada Colorado and have three miniature Poodles. Davin is a champion and has started hunt training, Deb is very close to her championship, Mandie has some points, but is concentrating on obedience. I am an active member of the Columbine State Poodle Club as well as the Evergreen Colorado Kennel Club. Most of my life outside of work seems to revolve around the dogs. I've been involved in pure bred dogs to one degree since I was 10-years-old. I competed in Junior Handling as a young person. Bred, owned, and handled some great Samoyeds in the 70's and 80's. Stepped back for most of the 90's to raise my daughter, but got back in with both feet in the 2000. I purchased my first poodle in 2001. Mandie, Davin and Debby are my friends first, but they do really enjoy having jobs hence the Conformation, Obedience and Hunting.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Welcome :) can't wait to see pictures of you dogs

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
:cheer2: YAY! I am going to be a champion!! :bump2: LOL My name is Deb too. :welcome: So happy to have you. Can't wait to see pics of your pack! I'm looking forward to you sharing your years of experience with us.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Welcome! Your dogs are very pretty.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts