Poodle Forum banner
101 - 120 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
Tyler
325 Posts
🤞 everyone's traveling is going well. Gotta admit I'm a bit stressed for you because I know it's a long plane ride. Hopefully everyone was able to get some shut eye on the way. Sending peaceful zzzzzzzzzs to the Happy Family.❤🤗

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Well, @Happy'sDad may kill me, but I took it upon myself to peek at a flight tracker that I think just might be their flight, based on his description. If I have the correct one, they have about 6.5 more hours flight time for Happy to nap and while away the time (assuredly in the Happiest of ways 🥰😍), before landing. In progress - woohoo!

·
Premium Member
15,003 Posts
Hoping it has all gone smoothly - should be landing soon!

Reactions: Happy'sDad

·
Premium Member
15,003 Posts
That is so good to hear - Happy looks exhausted and you must all be tired. Here's to a Happy new chapter in your lives!

·
Registered
Tyler
325 Posts
Yay! Happy looks Happy! Can't wait to here more about your move as you settle in - I'm experiencing serious envy for you and your family. I'm thinking Korean food is on the menu tonight.

한국에 온 것을 환영해요

·
Registered
10,298 Posts
Wow, you did it. Happy looks happy. Such a good girl.

Did Happy fly in the cabin with you the whole way?

edited to add, I see you have a “service dog” vest on Happy so she fly in the cabin.

Reactions: Happy'sDad

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #118 ·
Wow, you did it. Happy looks happy. Such a good girl.

Did Happy fly in the cabin with you the whole way?

edited to add, I see you have a “service dog” vest on Happy so she fly in the cabin.
Yes, she was in the cabin the whole way - and she did great. I'll elaborate on Happy the service dog and the difficulties I experienced trying to coordinate the whole thing between Delta (the ticketed airline) and Korean Air (the operator) later.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #119 ·
Yay! Happy looks Happy! Can't wait to here more about your move as you settle in - I'm experiencing serious envy for you and your family. I'm thinking Korean food is on the menu tonight.

한국에 온 것을 환영해요
It was nearly midnight before we got into the hotel, so no Korean food tonight. We'll try to sleep through the night and start feasting tomorrow.

101 - 120 of 142 Posts