Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,181 Posts
Happy New Year!

2019's not been the greatest, but moments after I woke up this morning, this big ol' parti potato grabbed a highly coveted stinky sock, and instead of playing her usual game of can-I-swallow-this? keepaway, she ran a few halfhearted laps of the living room, climbed into my lap, put the sock down on the couch next to me, and cuddled.

May 2020 be the year of celebrating small victories!

(May it also be the year I figure out how to properly photograph this girl.)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Love these photos! Happy New Year to you all!
Our New Year's Eve turned out to be haircut day. I trimmed Cleo shorter than ever, with the 3/8" comb because of her adult coat coming in...and my muddy yard. Here are a couple of in-process pics, plus one showing the mess! :)
I hope the new year is wonderful for you and your poodles!

IMG_8947.jpg
IMG_8951.JPG
IMG_8953.JPG

·
Premium Member
9,697 Posts
Happy and healthy best wishes to all, including our poodles for 2020! Buck thought he would finish the year’s antics, strong and somehow manage to snag a rotisserie chicken off of the counter. It was as far back as possible... Fortunately, it was not what I was planning for dinner and he didn’t get to eat very much of it. Had to mop the floor. I hope he’s working on some self improvement new year’s resolutions.

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Happy New Year all! We had a lovely evening - I opened a bottle of champagne for me and had a couple of glasses, and the dogs and I shared several little bags of potato hoops (one of Poppy's favourite things in all the world), then at 10pm we snuggled into our big warm bed and slept happily, pitying all those people staying up in the cold till the early hours. It may be a sign of age, but FOMO has given way to doing as I please on these occasions!

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Happy New Year all! We had a lovely evening - I opened a bottle of champagne for me and had a couple of glasses, and the dogs and I shared several little bags of potato hoops (one of Poppy's favourite things in all the world), then at 10pm we snuggled into our big warm bed and slept happily, pitying all those people staying up in the cold till the early hours. It may be a sign of age, but FOMO has given way to doing as I please on these occasions!
Happy New Year. That sounds really nice

1 - 11 of 11 Posts