Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope the New Year brings health, happiness and plenty more poodle love!! Thanks everyone for being so nice and welcoming.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Happy New Year to all. I happened to sleep through it last night and that was my plan. Im not feeling the Holidays this year and Im glad there over. lol

·
Registered
554 Posts
:twitch:Wow...glad I stayed at home. I would rather spend a boring night with the dogs and kids then in jail ANYTIME!

Hopefully the rest of the year goes a bit better for you Secreto and Purple!

I had a glass of champagne and went to bed...pretty boring but fine by me!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:twitch:Wow...glad I stayed at home. I would rather spend a boring night with the dogs and kids then in jail ANYTIME!

Hopefully the rest of the year goes a bit better for you Secreto and Purple!

I had a glass of champagne and went to bed...pretty boring but fine by me!
who went to jail?
we didnt do much either just went to dinner with a few friends then came home and hung out with the kids!! We are paying for it today, letting the kids stay up!

·
Registered
554 Posts
I don't know if anyone went to jail...I was just saying a boring night at home beats going out in my book anyday!

We let our oldest stay up late as well...and he has been a bit grumpy all day long. He is going to bed at 8 pm tonight! :bootyshake:

·
Registered
912 Posts
I wish I'd stayed home! OH and I went and had a lovely meal and then instead of just saying "well that was nice" and going home we took bottles of alcohol and went to a friends place, drank way too much and didn't get home till 4am. As a consequence I had a hangover all New Year Day and didn't get out of bed till 7pm, and it was to just have a shower, sit on the couch and go back to bed at 9pm - what a waste of a day.

So I'm on the tee total bandwagon for a while now - no more hangovers for me!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts