Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read a lot about the happy Hoodie and went to check the website http://www.happyhoodie.com/

I couldn't find any in our canadian stores so I made one with a small towel folded lenghtwise in 4 and put a band of nylon sock to hold it in place.

Daddy is terrified of the dryer but he was soooo much calmer with that on his ears! I was able to dry him all over and he didn't fuss. When I took it off his head to do his ears and his topknot the hair was almost dry so it didn't take long and he didn't mind it too much.

It's a really good thing to have when you dry a dog.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
This looks really neat. I would like to see the one that you made too. I can imagine it would make their grooming experience a lot easier and save their ears. Those dryers are obnoxiously loud. Meaning any professional dryer, not just the one you picked.

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
I was grooming a 10 month old standard pup a couple weeks back and she got very nervous and jumpy when I put the force dryer on her. I had seem a video on this product prior and, although I didn't have a hoodie, I tied a towel around her head and ears.

Worked like a charm!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This looks really neat. I would like to see the one that you made too. I can imagine it would make their grooming experience a lot easier and save their ears. Those dryers are obnoxiously loud. Meaning any professional dryer, not just the one you picked.
I am washing him sometimes this week if I find the time and I'll take a picture. I find Daddy a bit snobish and when I put that on he closes his eyes and looks like he's meditating or something LOL. Hilarious

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
homemade hoodie

Here's the hoodie I made with a small towel and a band of nylon sock. He was not impressed today LOL Hope the pic comes out.

homemadehoodie.jpg

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
OH I LOVE IT!!!

The head sock thingy is nice too! LOL. He looks just like a little kid saying, "Mom made me wear this." What a precious little guy.

Great idea on the head sock too. I wouldn't have thought of the stockings to hold it all together. Looks good. I'm sure it helps dry his ears a little too which would be really nice.

Thank you Daddy for sharing your (oh so humiliating) picture.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts