Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was my birthday on Monday (the 21st - I turned 22, it was uneventful *sigh*) so I just hung out at the house all day and cleaned + put up Christmas decor. We don't do it until AFTER my birthday as to give me a FEW birthday days without Christmas rearing it's ugly head at me!

So, to surprise TheFiance, I decorated. The "walking in" picture is hilarious, however I won't share it for fear of being kicked out of bed, lol.

Keep in mind we live in an old house, so excuse falling apart walls, A/C window units and the like, lol! Oh, and I'm too lazy to buy a tree skirt, so ignore the sheet... and these are SOOC (straight out of camera) so ignore anything wonky/blurry! I tend to lean a little to the right with my vertical shots. It's a bad habit, lol.

1. Tree - no flash fired, all light is from the tree/other little lights
2. Notice the fake fire, as our fireplace is just for looks, lol
3. Not as cool as last year's "upskirt" tree picture, but I was trying to document in a hurry before TF got home!
4. The fireplace... my crafty fiance made the "Noel" last week, I rather like it!

Anyway, just spreading some Christmas cheer, seeing as I could use some too! 3 Days and counting!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Happy Belated Birthday!

Lovely tree and mantle! Those lights are friggin bright!! Nice work on the NOEL Fiance!
Thank you :) It wasn't as much fanfare as last year's so it was a little sad, but I had a wonderful time, and my daddy was even in town! And yes, I'm 22 (*sigh AGAIN!*) and still call my dad, "Daddy". :D

Our tree is a little Charlie Brown-ish, but it works, we're quite proud, as it's really the first tree either of us has ever been allowed to decorate on our own. And yeah... it has lights that could call home a lost astronaut... the things are bright as all get out!

I'll tell TheFiance you like our "Noel"... I think it was seen on an etsy shop and instead of buying, it was re-created (for a much more affordable price!). I enjoy having a crafty person on hand, lol!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts