Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's Noelle's 4th Gotcha Day! Can you believe it? Me neither. Thank you Noelle, for everything! All the adventures we've had at trials this year. I can't wait to see what happens next. Love you more every day, Noelle.

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
A very special Gotcha Day to a very special Noelle. Her light is shining brightly.

Reactions: Click-N-Treat

·
Registered
122 Posts
It’s been 4 years already?! It doesn’t seem as if I’ve been following your wonderful journey that long, time flies! Happy gotcha day Noelle!

·
Registered
12,489 Posts
Shine on, beautiful girl, and have a lovely day! You have done so much together - I too am looking forward to seeing what the new year will bring for you.

·
Premium Member
23,185 Posts
Happy aniversary you two! You show the world what we mean about poodles being the ultimate versatile companion dogs.

·
Premium Member
9,697 Posts
Belated congratulations on the anniversary of a whole new adventure with wonderful Noelle! Happy to have been a digital witness of all Team Noelle’s accomplishments!

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Gave Great Light, Noelle, and the many titles you share between the two of you, are a testament to the connection of a talented pair mixed with gentle, perceptive training, and the plain devotedness and advanced intelligence of a super star Poodle and her likewise gifted owner.

You two touch almost every possible point, and you do it together, in awesome communication, and with mutual love in every step you take with one another.

To many more years of exploration together - sláinte!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts