Poodle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 years ago today I brought home an adorable, sassy, 8 week old poodle who ended up becoming Lacey.

I am constantly grateful that I get to have her in my life. By no means is she perfect, but she is the dog I dreamed of having for 6-7 years.

I remember being a bundle of nerves and excitement the day I brought her home, excited for the start of our life journey together.

Then:
Dog Water dog Dog breed Carnivore Fawn

Now:
Dog Dog breed Water dog Carnivore Dog supply

·
Registered
777 Posts
Lacey is too cute! Happy gotcha day! 🥰

Reactions: Porkchop

·
Registered
8,940 Posts
Happy gotcha day to an adorable Lacey

·
Registered
45 Posts
2 years ago today I brought home an adorable, sassy, 8 week old poodle who ended up becoming Lacey.

I am constantly grateful that I get to have her in my life. By no means is she perfect, but she is the dog I dreamed of having for 6-7 years.

I remember being a bundle of nerves and excitement the day I brought her home, excited for the start of our life journey together.

Then:
View attachment 481360

Now:
View attachment 481361
It’s so fun to see her as a baby, and now all grown up. She’s adorable!

·
Registered
Dior The Virgin Mary, Bucielle Thug Mrs.
63 Posts

Then:
View attachment 481360

Now:
View attachment 481361
she is GORGEOUS!!!!

·
Premium Member
13,681 Posts
Happy Anniversary, pretty girl!

·
Premium Member
5,099 Posts
Happy Gotcha Day, Lacey!! You're a life changer for sure!!!

·
Premium Member
24,505 Posts
I am a tiny bit belated, but happy gotcha day. I wish you many wonderful years, great health and lots of happy experiences with your wonderful peeps.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts