Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Man, I wish I camera took as good action shots as yours dogs! OMG! I am so loving that last picture of him with the ears in his mouth, rofl! Vinnie is such an awesome standard! ^^

·
Registered
263 Posts
The last shot is great! I think Vinnie and Paris need to "hook up" for a photo shoot together. Thanks for sharing and a big Happy Easter to you and Vinnie!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks!! :biggrin:

I actually think he likes getting dressed up. I got the ears at Dollar Tree - I want to do a calandar with Vinnie dressed up for the various holidays - I have a St Patrick's hat I need to get on him next time he gets groomed :rofl:

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
How on earth did you get him to stay so still for the first shot! good work! he's a handsome lad now! (was a cute little 'bug' before) just love his personaltiy

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
LOVE the photo and especially the caption! It looks like Vinnie had a fantastic time playing with his ears. <giggle>

He looks so handsome no matter what he wears. He is looking really good as a young man. All grown up!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How on earth did you get him to stay so still for the first shot! good work! he's a handsome lad now! (was a cute little 'bug' before) just love his personaltiy
LOL - that was the EASY part (thank you Susan Garrett's Crate Games)!! The hard part was getting the ears back (I gave them to him) before the white got all dirty.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
lmao, I was gonna get some easter bunny ears and do that for Paris too, but didn't... lol! I LOVE the last pic with him holding the middle of the ears... hehehe! Yes, you need to come over here so the two nutters can do a photo shoot together! The lil black and the big white goof balls, all dolled up for looney photos! woooot!

·
Registered
752 Posts
Absolutely hysterical! His personality just shines through these shots. Love it!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts