Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to take a minute to wish everyone on the forum a lovely Easter. To the Jewish members, Happy Passover!! I wish you all a time of reflection, time with your families, quiet moments to enjoy new life springing forth with the incredible weather we have all been enjoying and loads of wonderful food shared with people you care about. May the Easter bunny be good to you all!

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
:elefant:Me too!!! Happy Easter, Happy Passover, Happy Weekend!!! Hope anyone who is traveling stays safe!! :elefant: (I couldn't find a bunny!) :lol:

·
Registered
562 Posts
I really dont get too excited for holidays anymore. My mom and brother who im closest to in the family live on the east coast and then my dad bro and sister over here are in their own little gorup that i dont feel part of really. Its sad really.
But thanks for the wishes, i might be spending Easter with my ex boyfriend and his fam...strange i know lol.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Arreau, you're so cute, I was wondering who was going to start the Easter thread! :)

Happy Easter to everyone that celebrates it, and happy everything else to everyone else :-D

I hope everyone has, at the least, a relaxing day.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I really dont get too excited for holidays anymore. My mom and brother who im closest to in the family live on the east coast and then my dad bro and sister over here are in their own little gorup that i dont feel part of really. Its sad really.
But thanks for the wishes, i might be spending Easter with my ex boyfriend and his fam...strange i know lol.
Don't feel like the lone ranger. I used to feel sad about it, but now I enjoy holidays in my own ways--mostly by using it as an excuse to do nothing. I've never really been too keen on the Large Meal holidays anyway. Easter adds chocolate to the mix, so it's a recipe for diet disaster! :D

Happy Easter/Passover/Weekend to you all!

·
Registered
875 Posts
I was thinking of hiding some eggs around the house for the dogs to find, my luck they wouldnt find them all and 6 months later a stink would waft through my house LOL

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Happy Easter Everyone!!!! I feel very blessed to have all my friends on the forum. :D :flowers:

·
Registered
123 Posts
I love the diet disaster aspect of the holidays! I had a chocolate truffle egg for breakfast-dessert today. LOL Nikki got a greenie.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts