Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! It’s been a while since mom has been able to come on, but we wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays!

First, mom lit the menorah for the first night of Chanukah last night. And while she tried to sing the blessing, we (Stella and Oscar) decided it would be MUCH better if we, loudly, did the blessing with her...

Boy, that was a travesty... especially since mom put the candle on the WRONG END!
But I have the joy of wishing everyone a Very Merry Christmas! I (Zekefur) got special PJ’s to wear this year and I am so handsome in them . I don’t have a video, just a couple pics of me.

But for everyone, no matter what you celebrate,, please have a happy and healthy holiday season.

Zekefur, Stella and Oscar. (And mom!)

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Hi all! It’s been a while since mom has been able to come on, but we wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays!

First, mom lit the menorah for the first night of Chanukah last night. And while she tried to sing the blessing, we (Stella and Oscar) decided it would be MUCH better if we, loudly, did the blessing with her...

Boy, that was a travesty... especially since mom put the candle on the WRONG END!
But I have the joy of wishing everyone a Very Merry Christmas! I (Zekefur) got special PJ’s to wear this year and I am so handsome in them
. I don’t have a video, just a couple pics of me.

But for everyone, no matter what you celebrate,, please have a happy and healthy holiday season.

But I have the joy of wishing everyone a Very Merry Christmas! I (Zekefur) got special PJ’s to wear this year and I am so handsome in them
. I don’t have a video, just a couple pics of me.

Happy Hanukkah!

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Yes! Happy Chanukah!, Merry Christmas and I'm not totaling familiar with all celebrations but whatever your choice I wish you the best! May 2020 bring us all good health, happiness, and kindness to all.

·
Super Moderator
3,369 Posts
Happy Chanukah and Merry Christmas to you, Zekefur, Stella and Oscar! This is a really special holiday for Oscar since it's his first with you.

As a senior dog, were if not for your kindness in rescuing him, his fate likely would have not have been good. I'm really touched by the gift of life you gave him. ?

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Happy Chanukah and Merry Christmas to you, Zekefur, Stella and Oscar! This is a really special holiday for Oscar since it's his first with you.

As a senior dog, were if not for your kindness in rescuing him, his fate likely would have not have been good. I'm really touched by the gift of life you gave him.
Merry Christmas or what you might celebrate to you also! I hope the Nee Year finds you healthy, happy and at peace! Give Bella and Sachii nice hug and kiss from me.

This is actually Stella’s first holiday season with me also! So I have two that I overdid things for lol. Zeke got in on it too!

And thank you for saying that about me getting Oscar. I am so happy I did. He truly belongs here with us.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Love it! Happy Chanukah to you too!

My DIL is Jewish and although she does not strictly following the faith, they are raising my 16 month old grandson in an appreciation of his heritage on both sides. To honor this, I purchased a doggy themed menorah, Gracie chewed the candles so I have to take them out, but we lit them for my grandson on Christmas Eve.

Attachments

Reactions: jojogal001
1 - 13 of 13 Posts