Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:birthday:HAPPY CANADA DAY to the Canadians on PF and everywhere. :canada: Your country's birthday! Just like we have Independence day on the 4th, you have your celebration on the 1st of July. I hope everyone has fun. Here's something I found online about Canada Day celebrations. What are you Canadians here planning to do today and tonight? :canada::canada::)

https://www.tripsavvy.com/canada-day-1482007

·
Registered
6,494 Posts
Happy Canada day. Hope everyone had a nice celebration.

·
Registered
228 Posts
:birthday:HAPPY CANADA DAY to the Canadians on PF and everywhere. :canada: Your country's birthday! Just like we have Independence day on the 4th, you have your celebration on the 1st of July. I hope everyone has fun. Here's something I found online about Canada Day celebrations. What are you Canadians here planning to do today and tonight? :canada::canada::)

https://www.tripsavvy.com/canada-day-1482007
Hey! Finally another Canuck! Was starting to think I am the only one on PF. We have a home in Sicamous, BC but spend months at a time traveling and living with our SP Charlie in a 24 foot travel trailer. Spent 3 months living off the grid in the desert near Yuma, AZ from January to March while everyone in Canada was blasted with horrible weather. Currently in Ontario, I spent Canada Day paddleboarding on my parents ' farm pond, and making poor Charlie hysterical by going swimming. Then fireworks at University of Waterloo. Picture with Poodle is at our family's farm in Ontario, next picture is where we take long walks near our home in BC

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Charlie's person! That is spectacularly gorgeous. You are so lucky to get to spend time there and it sounds like a really nice day you had. Wow. Gorgeous picture of your dog looking out at the water...thinking things over.

I'm actually not Canadian, but American. But I noticed that that was your special day and I love Canadians too! :angel:

·
Registered
10,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
228 Posts
Not too far from me when in Waterloo. We had a neighbourhood street party/pot luck to celebrate Canada Day - 70/75 people. Was great. Lots of good food and laughs!
Hi! The huge fireworks party at University of Waterloo /Columbia Field was as awesome as ever. Our amazing multicultural society at its best as dozens of nationalities and cultures blended into one beautiful spontaneous celebration

·
Registered
228 Posts
Charlie's person! That is spectacularly gorgeous. You are so lucky to get to spend time there and it sounds like a really nice day you had. Wow. Gorgeous picture of your dog looking out at the water...thinking things over.

I'm actually not Canadian, but American. But I noticed that that was your special day and I love Canadians too! :angel:
It is a large spring fed trout pond. I paddleboard on it while the anxious Poodle races around and around the perimeter, convinced I will be seized by the enormous Koi lurking under the water's surface. He was hysterical when I went swimming, racing and barking, rushing into the water to try to grab me to pull me out

·
Registered
228 Posts
I’m a little late to the party, here’s how Willard spent his Canada Day long weekend, at Grundy Lake Provincial Park, in Ontario.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What a perfect weekend! Charlie just got back from 5 days of camping in Owen Sound. Everyone in the campground who saw Charlie had to come over to pet and admire him, of course

1 - 20 of 22 Posts