Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was her first birthday yesterday. We went to shopping at the local feed store, took her to visit her friends at Blockbuster, the credit union, AMSOIL warehouse, and gave her some ice cream. She got some new toys and a new bed, so she is a very happy camper.

I tried taking some photos at the park. She was cooperative for the most part. I just wish I could have gotten a really nice stacked photo. Another couple came with their dogs and let them off leash (even though they weren't supposed to). Zulee lost all concentration at that point. She just wanted to go play.

We look forward to many more happy wonderful years with her (God willing).

Happy Birthday Zulee!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some more pictures

Attachments

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think Zulee had a birthday week! :D I love my cuddle bunny so much. Thanks everyone for sharing her special day.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
WOW It has been a year already! Does not seem like that long ago you were counting down the days when she would come home! Happy BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I completely missed this while I was away! Happy belated birthday to Zulee! I remember her as one of the first puppies to be brought home when I first joined this forum. How times flies...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts