Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe he's a year old today. Time just flies...

11 weeks old:

four months:

five months:

7 1/2 months:

·
Registered
263 Posts
I just love Vinnie. He always looks so happy and such a handsome guy.
You really capture him in the photos! Happy, Happy birthday Vinnie and
many, many more!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
:birthday:

Still a pup!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
I think I had been stalking the sight since he was a tiny pup! I didn't sign up for months, but Vinnie's pictures have ALWAYS been fun to follow! You're so good at doing photos. <3

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
:cake: HAPPY BIRTHDAY VINNIE :party:

What a great progression of photos! He is such a cute little puppy and has grown up to be such a stunning young man. :love:

You take such wonderful photos. It has been a special treat to be included in his puppyhood. Here's to many more happy years! <--- He always has a smile.

I know every day is special. Did you do anything to commemorate his birthday?

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone! We didn't do anything too special - he went along for the ride - I was running Frank at an agility trial today. Vinnie thinks every day is a party in his honor! :rofl:

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Super HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Vinney!!! And hope for many, many more to follow! Love the "growing" up pics... just great to see him maturing. :)

·
Registered
229 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VINNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) My goodness, he is just one of the most handsome guys I've ever seen! Love him!! :birthday:

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, dear Vinnie; Happy birthday to yoooooooou!!!!! (It sounded better in my head!) :lol: Wishing many more years of happy, healthy fetching! :)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, dear Vinnie; Happy birthday to yoooooooou!!!!! (It sounded better in my head!) :lol: Wishing many more years of happy, healthy fetching! :)

:rofl: Thanks!! It sounds really good on the computer screen too!!!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Ohh yayyy!! Happy birthday Vinne!! :birthday: :party:
It's a big day! He's turning into a big boy now! I bet you're a very proud mommy. :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts