Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Happy Birthday Jenn I barely got home for school so my B day wishes is late also lol Hope you had fun with friends and family !

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Happy birthday to everyone's who has a birthday today, where can you view b-days? My husbands birthday is today as well!!!! He is 30 OMG! LOL!!!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Happy birthday to everyone's who has a birthday today, where can you view b-days? My husbands birthday is today as well!!!! He is 30 OMG! LOL!!!

30!! I wish I was 30 again!! LOL When my oldest daughter turned 30, she called me and started crying! She was so upset to be getting 'older'. I tried to make her feel better about it by saying nice, motherly things to her but finally I ended saying "If you're 30, how old do you think your mother is?!" She stopped crying. LMAO!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts

30!! I wish I was 30 again!! LOL When my oldest daughter turned 30, she called me and started crying! She was so upset to be getting 'older'. I tried to make her feel better about it by saying nice, motherly things to her but finally I ended saying "If you're 30, how old do you think your mother is?!" She stopped crying. LMAO!
That is too funny! My husband has really not been bsad about the whole thing, I think he feels better because no matter how old he gets I will always be older LMAO!!!!! I am going to be 37 this Dec and I am damn proud of it! We have 1 grandaughter and 2 more grandchildren on the way, so if anything would make him feel old it would be THAT not his age LMAO!!!!! Mine from a previous marriage BTW lol!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts