Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Riley is 8 years old today! How did he spend this wonderful day?? At thet vet. :rolffleyes: He had to come to work with me all day to replace his leg brace. He does well for the morning, but was tired of being there in the afternoon. He has to stay in a run all day, and i was there from 8-6. We went out over my lunch hour, and i got him 2 cheeseburgers from McDonalds for a special birthday treat. He is crashed out at home now. Here are some pics from tonight of him and his stylish brace (please excuse the quality and his look).

Hmm, the attachment thing isnt working right now, maybe later.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Ok such a tease!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, here they are! He has had to put up with alot since his last birthday. 2 surgeries, 2 painful back flair ups, bad allergy season, addisons, knee and an almost obstruction surgery the other day (was able to make him puke it up finally).

Attachments

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Whew!! This boy certainly deserves a great big birthday party!! He sure does go through an awful lot and you do too of course.

Wishing Riley a great BIG Happy Birthday!
:birthday:

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Happy Birthday Riley!!!! :cake:​

Poor baby! He has been through a lot this year. All in all, he is still going strong and should heal right up. I'm thinking his cast looks kinda sexy! Green is a good color for him. :D

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOO YOUUUUU ,dear Riley !!!!!

And may you have many , many more !!!!:thrasher:

Yes, I agree with everybody LOL - that cast looks really neat on him LOL !!!! BUT, I wish him SUPER fast recovery !!!!!

Extra "snuggles" from Wishpoo !!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Happy Birthday Riley!! I'm sorry this year has been so rough on you, but hopefully you're done now! May your best birthday present be NO MORE accident, illness, or injury :D

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Happy birthday Riley!!! :party: :birthday:

Sucks that it's been such a tough year, I hope he heals up soon. But I bet he enjoyed those cheeseburgers, huh? ;)

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
A very, very happy 8th birthday to a sweet big boy!!! :party:
We wish you a speedy recovery and many, many, many more happy birthdays.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts