Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paris turned 4 today! I can't believe it's been three years since I first met her.... it seems like I've never been without her... lol!

Keira also turns 1 on wednesday, and Lukas turns 2 on wednesday as well, sooooo the 6 spoos all got together, with a bichon friend tagging along for a while too, and we had a POODLE PARTY!!!!

Paris & Keira running:

The birthday girl

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the 'baby', Keira is the youngest, but the biggest of the whole lot!

Paris

Paris & Keira are telling secrets as they run along... lol

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ella the bichon came to play for a little while too!

Keira gave Paris a new dinosaur toy that Pairs LOVES and carried around everywhere.....

And then Jak arrived with Saffy and Lukas, and then there were SIX!

(wtf is Lukas doing on the far right there!??? lol!)

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

and so we lined everyone up, with party hats on for the group pic. Everyone say CHEEESE!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
even Ella got a party hat

then Saffy got greedy and had two

lmao!

Paris kept hers but had to go find her dinosaur again

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Then Lukas got rough and broke his...

Lara just thought the whole thing was 'hiLAIRious dahr-ling!'

Paris getting cuddles (?)

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ella and her mum then headed off, but not before giving Paris a birthday pressie! Which Lukas promptly stole.... and Paris chased him down for it

I then suggested Jak run (he has longer legs than me!) so we can get group poodles-in-motion pics:

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Then we went for a walk through the woods...

and then back to the park again...

and then Keira had to leave, but the white guys stayed behind for a bit longer, and we decided to have fun and put the poodles at the top of the skateboard ramp

I *think* saffy is just flicking her head around.... lol!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
"PLAY Jak!! PLAY!"

Paris, Lukas & Saffy

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
and then we added Lara beside Paris

And then we play a little more...

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
and then before heading home, I crack open the treats that Ella gave us... and all of a sudden I'm surrounded by white poodles (can i say HEAVEN!)

(lol at Lukas' ears here! lol)

Ahhh, sooo much fun, it was good to finally have all 6 together! Now to try and get some more there next time... lol!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Umm...I love these! I need a poodle party like that. How fun. I don't think there's anything more fun than 6 spoos and a bichon!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Umm...I love these! I need a poodle party like that. How fun. I don't think there's anything more fun than 6 spoos and a bichon!
It was so much fun.. it was HEAVEN lol :D

The only thing that is more fun than 6 spoos and a bichon is 12 spoos and a Bichon (or two)!!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
My soul....how incredible!! A posse of Poodles for the party! It looks like everyone had a truly amazing time. The scenery there is a sight to behold too! I am a bit jealous...wish we had been there.

Funny how once you have one, they just become a part of you, and it really is hard to remember life without them. I am so glad you and Paris found each other and her world has become what it is today. You are both lucky gals to have each other!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Oh boy .... that was just incredible documentary :):):)- I almost felt I was there (dream on Wishpoo LMAO ....he he ) !!!!!

Happy B-day Paris and may you have at least a 30 more !!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 !!!!!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol, flake also reminded me of how at one point a client (mini poodle!) came along in the park too so I went over to say hi, she seemed confused that I knew her dog so well so I reminded her that I'm her groomer (I'm out of context I guess! lol) so she had a wee talk briefly, and she was watching all the poodles running around (was Ella there still too?? Oh I can't remember!) and asked if I groomed all of them too... I looked around at them and realised, yes, I do! LOL! Why I never realised before, I don't know, but it was quite cool having all these dogs running around that I groom! hahahah!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Great pics FD, we (Lara, Hestia and myself) had a lovely time and they had such a lot of fun playing with their fellow Poodles.thanks - happy birthday Paris!!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Those photos are awesome!!!
I'll have to add in another mini if we move down. Which is still one big massive secret and driving me nuts...but thats another post all together!:)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts