Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noelle is four! What a fantastic year we had together. I can’t wait to see what comes next. Today we are going to rally class with my mentor. Then grocery shopping for a very special treat. And then we will train new things and have fun.

·
Premium Member
23,210 Posts
Best wishes, my dear friends! Noelle I hope mom lets you pick a very special treat.

Reactions: Click-N-Treat

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Happy birthday to an amazing poodle. May she continue to spread her light on you Click.

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
Shine on, you little star! Hope the next year is even better than the last, filled with happy things and lovely days for both of you.

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Happy birthday Noelle. You are a shining star indeed. What a pretty girl and you've made your mom's world a very happy place. What a prize you are. :birthday::birthday::birthday:

·
Premium Member
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks every poodle for celebrating my birthday! Today we went to rally. Then we went shopping. Then I played in the snow. Wait, snow? On Halloween? Yes, we have lots and lots of snow. I likes snow. Then, I got a special treat. Mom lefted the treat pouch in her room and I raided it like a bandit. I eated them all. And there was lots of yummy beef and chicken, too. Mom is kinda mad. Oh well, that’s her problem. I had a great birthday. Now, for a nap.

Love,

Noelle

·
Premium Member
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks every poodle for celebrating my birthday! Today we went to rally. Then we went shopping. Then I played in the snow. Wait, snow? On Halloween? Yes, we have lots and lots of snow. I likes snow. Then, I got a special treat. Mom lefted the treat pouch in her room and I raided it like a bandit. I eated them all. And there was lots of yummy beef and chicken, too. Mom is kinda mad. Oh well, that’s her problem. I had a great birthday. Now, for a nap.

Love,

Noelle

·
Premium Member
4,113 Posts
Happy Birthday Noelle - you are a very special poodle and 4 is a great age. Hope your day was fun filled, especially helping yourself to the treat bag.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts